+ Ask Question / Post resume
  1. Post Count Number #1
    Freelancer

Jerry Varghese Consultants : Bangalore

Company Name : Jerry Varghese Consultants

Company Location : Bangalore
    Sponsored Links:

Company Profile :
    Jerry Varghese is a frontrunner group in professional recruitment solutions. We are consultants who provide integrated, comprehensive and cost effective placements in business, industry and government. Though our major presence is in the Middle East, we are involved in staffing on a global scale. For over two decades, we have been offering a powerful combination of locally focused market expertise coupled with a global track record in innovation and excellence. We deliver the entire gamut of staffing solutions from traditional temporary help to project placements, professionals, strategic partnerships and regular, full time hires.

Services Offered :
    Companies are different and so are their needs. This explains why we offer an array of services. The list below covers our bouquet, and is testimony to our breadth of experience in the staffing and recruitment space.

Company Address :
    jerry varghese consultants
    539, Ground Floor, 16th Cross, 2nd Stage, I 'ngr, Bengaluru
    080 25256640

How to submit CV / resume : dubaiadmin@jvi-global.com

Placement Agencies Bangalore, Manpower Consultants Bangalore, Staffing Companies Bangalore
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Post Count Number #2
    Guest Poster

B.Tech/Mech Engg/2009

Riyaz Ahamed
    riyaz_0106 AT yahoo.com
    We live in a world where only the best and who can fight and face competition survives .I know your organization seeks only the brightest and the most creative employees for its team. I also know that I have the ability it takes to produce the necessary fruitful results for your company. I am applying to your organization for a position that would utilize my skills and experience. I have successfully completed my project over design for special support system for an air craft wind tunnel model in National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore.

From Dec ’07 to Mar ’08 and assisted the Chief Design Engineer.
    I am a graduate from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Mechanical Engineering. My studies have included courses in Computer Science, Speech Communications, Business writing Management and Marketing skills with subjects like Industrial Management, Production planning and control, Operations research etc. I also have a diploma in AutoCAD 2D & 3D. Apart from this, I have a good knowledge in Internet and computer hardware, which would prove to be an asset.

I understood the position may also require a candidate who is team and detail oriented, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the company. These are skills I developed both in my course work and through my work experience.

My background and goals may much your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, internationally recognized company. The enclosed resume elaborates more on my education, skills and experience.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hear from you.

Objective :
    To obtain a challenging position in M.E.P field and pursue a career oriented growth in an organization utilizing current skills and experience, in addition to hard work and strong dedication to new challenges and to contribute towards the growth of the organization.
    Education :
    Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering with First Class Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur District, A.P, India.
    Experience :
    Working as Project Engineer in Sobha Developers Limited [Feb 2010 till date].

Project :-(TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, Phase 2,synergy park, CMC campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad)

Duties & Responsibilities :
    FIRE FIGHTING : Sprinkler systems, control valves, Dry and Wet Risers, Jockey, Diesel and Electrical Pumps according to the standards .I had knowledge in project execution in fire fighting.
    Vendor data requirements, and preparing material takeoffs for engineering procurement and construction of project
    PLANNING Scheduling and MONITORING : Can provide input for the development of the planning package and make Day to Day reports on project progress against the approved plans, budget and allotted manpower, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommend solutions to achieve the planned targets at time.
    Work Allocation : Can handle a group of workers, foremen’s and allot them suitable work and obtain maximum work output from them within given time period and program to achieve the Targets.
    I Have good knowledge in HVAC .

Qualifications, Skills & Training :
    Diploma in auto CAD 2D & 3D course from Engineering Cad Centre , Hyderabad.
    Intrinsic creative talent and lifelong interest in Designing and manufacturing; offer a keen eye for quality des
    Multi-tasking skills with ability to perform under pressure
    Fluent in MS Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP Operating environments, MS Office and advanced internet skills. Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.

3. Post Count Number #3
    Unregistered

RESUME APPLIED FOR THE POST ACCOUNTANT :
    Name Khizer Mohamed .M,
    E mail maddekarkhizer AT yahoo.com

Career Objective :
    With over 15 years of experience in accounting and administrative jobs, I would like to seek more responsibilities where I can demonstrate my keen analytical ability as well as my leadership qualities. I am well versed in all aspects of human resources, finance and purchase from my past experiences. I would like to try new avenues where this knowledge can be taken forward and will result in a mutually benefiting relationship.

Educational Background :
    Bachelors in Commerce, 1991

Work Experience :
    1995 – Present :Cashier cum Accountant, Administration Manager, Florind Shoes & Raiyan Leather Exports, Vellore Dist, Tamilnadu.India.

Responsibilities. :
    Disbursement of salaries and wages to employees.
    Preparation of weekly requirement and fund flow statement.
    Making payment for bills, vouchers etc .
    Proficient with MS office applications.
    Entered invoice data.
    Maintenance of daily cash books, Ledger A/c ( Tally 7.2 )
    Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
    Reconciliation of accounts.
    Supervised and monitored staff activity, working conditions.
    Managed all complicated duties of organization.
    Documentation work.
    Monitored staff activity for performance and efficiency.

Skills :
    Fluent in English, Hindi and Tamil.
    Thanks.